Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with Application engineers to define requirements and solutions for the layouts
- Creating the foot prints, placement, routing, QC & releasing the gerbers to fab
- Work with Team members to ensure finishing the layouts on time
- Design the PCBs using industry standard techniques, ensuring consideration for DFM\DFA\DFT have been made
- Knowledge in DDRs, PCIe, RF signals routings
- Knowledge in Analog & digital signals
- Should have the capability to understand & implement the Signal integrity & Power integrity inputs\feedbacks from Application engineer\ customer.
- Knowledge in IPC standards
- Knowledge in the usage of Blind buries vias, Back drill sets, propagation delay settings
- Liaising closely with other engineers to create robust desings.
- Minimum 4 years of experience on the same field
Role:Design & Development Engineer
Salary: 8,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Research & Development
Role Category:Engineering & Manufacturing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Electrical
Pactron India Pvt Ltd
Pactron is preeminent provider of engineering and manufacturing services to the electronics industry. With established expertise in hardware development & embedded systems design, Pactron serves to a broad range of industries. Pactrons integrated approach for design engineering through manufacturing, all under one roof, yields dramatic compression in time to market coupled with lowest total cost of ownership for projects and programs to its customers.